What is Affiliate Program?
Affiliate program is a modern interpretation of a very old idea — getting a commission on a sale. You introduce your readers to our yoga mats and get a commission on any sales from customers you send their way. You’re earning a commission in exchange for giving readers valuable insights on products that they were already thinking about purchasing.
The question is, could you help them make a smarter decision than they could alone?
That’s where you add value. You earn a commission in exchange for helping people make smarter decisions, and you use your blog and your social network to provide valuable advice to thousands of people.
If you enjoy Beinks yoga mats and would love to share your voice and valuable advice for a decent commission, apply for an affiliate account.
How does it work?
There are 3 parties involved in this program: Beinks (seller), Affiliate (marketer), and Buyer. The flow below will help you understand more how the program is, and the role of each party
How & Where do I start?
It is not technical or difficult to become an affiliate. In fact, it is pretty simple. At a minimum, what you need is:
- Register for an affiliate account with Beinks
- Share with people what you love about Beinks yoga mats in person and online
- Write articles and social posts about Beinks products. You can include a unique coupon code that Beinks generates for you in those contents.
- Think of any way that you can deliver the message to more people
In return, Beinks will provide you with:
- An affiliate guide as well as instructions on how to use the platform and summary of payout policy.
- Online marketing tools like banners, posters and graphics for your own use
- Your unique coupon code (discount code) to offer on your social media posts and website.
- Some suggested contents that you can use to share on your sites
- Ongoing communications from Beinks about promotions, new products, etc.